Monitorpack Guard for IT monitoring
Click on this video to see how easy it will be to create your alerts and collect alarms
Details pour la création d'une alerte
Overall, all the applications and all my servers and PCs, my routers, my cameras, my smart plugs, my printers, my shares or any device that has an IP address and can be controlled by the through a ping, a Windows service, a performance counter or a TCP port. I can also trigger scripts under alarm conditions.
Monitorpack Guard allows you to create a set of alerts to monitor a complete application environment such as Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, your CRM, accounting, SharePoint software, etc... Monitorpack Guard supervises:
- All performance counters present on my remote and agentless servers and PCs.
- All Windows services present on my remote and agentless servers and PCs..
- All TCP ports available on my servers and remote PCs without agents..
- All Microsoft Event IDs present on my remote and agentless servers and PCs..
- All shares present on my remote and agentless servers and PCs..
- All printers present.
- By Ping request.
- My alarms are consolidated by log which can be viewed in the interface and exported to Excel.
- My alarms are consolidated in SQL Server which I install for free (procedure provided).
- My alarms are sent by email which I can receive in a simple mailbox.
- My alarms conditionally trigger batch scripts.
- My alarms are displayed in Reporting Services or Power BI dashboards.
- My alarms are created automatically, tickets already in the format of all known applications that manage "email to ticket" such as Zoho Desk, Zendesk ServiceNow, etc.
Monitorpack Guard from TECK SYSTEM SOFT is a powerful solution, quick installation on workstation or server. Alert by e-mail, logs, activation scripts. Easy deployment, measure performances, generate alerts and reports. Full access to applications, Active Directory, Azure AD, devices, servers and PCs, multilingual.